[SAS] Re: Lunar Eclipse

  • From: Dan Croskrey <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 07:01:31 -0700

Hi Steve.

According to the attached document from NASA, it appears to me as if the eclipse will occur one hour earlier that the times that you quoted. Am I reading it correctly?

The truth is in the starlight.
Dan Croskrey, NV2Z
Otis Orchards, WA, U.S.A.

On 4/3/2015 6:45 AM, Steve Krause wrote:

For those interested enough to brave the early morning, tomorrow there will be a lunar eclipse. It will begin about 3:16. Totality will begin at 5:58 and last about 5 minutes. These times are local. Dawn will arrive before the Moon is completely out of the shadow

Steve Krause