[SAS] Re: List reply

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:56:44 +0000 (UTC)

I just did a regular reply to your message. and I always receive a copy of the
message that send. I started doing the reply all back when someone didn't
receive a message and I have not stopped.

Debbie

Date: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 3:48 PM

Paul, the email you sent about
replying came from dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Obviously,
that bounces. I sent a reply only, then a reply all. The
text in the body reflects each. I got a copy of the reply
all. Hope that helps some.

Steve

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App