[SAS] Re: Lights...ok what were those?

  • From: <ronpfid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 10:15:23 -0700

And then, while looking they changed red like this.

-----Original Message----- From: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 9:50 AM To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [SAS] Re: Lights...ok what were those?
Ron,

Sounds like someone might have been playing with a drone just south of you. We had some lights in just that color pattern last fall. Looked like they were further away than they were and we thought "what the..." Then when they turned red just before disappearing, my son suddenly realized what they were. He had seen the display video at Cabela's just a few weeks before, which showed the lights going red when it was time for a battery recharge :) We've now traced the drone user to a park northeast of us and have verified the source.

-Jenny

On 2016-04-09 10:45, Suz Ruby wrote:

The email I sent earlier was for the wrong Ron. My son in law is name
Ron and I thought that the email was from him. He lives up on a hill
top and goes out side and views all  the time. Sorry about that. Thats
why I said love Suz. Too Funny.

Suzanne Ruby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Suz Ruby" <suzlaughsalot@xxxxx>