[SAS] Re: General Meeting

  • From: Phil's Hotmail <spokanepilot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 10:24:27 -0700

8616 N Lehman Road.  Lehman is east of the Argonne Road intersection with Bigelow Gulch Road.   Burgers and pre-meeting conversation will be available about 6:30. Meeting starts at 7:30

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2023, at 10:05, Paul <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Our general meeting will be held tomorrow (Friday, September 8th) at the "Party Palace," address can be found on our web site (Google "Spokane Astronomy").
http://www.spokaneastronomical.org
The topic will be remote viewing by our club's own Ed Gill.  Burgers will be served before the meeting.
As usual please enter and exit from the south side of the loop driveway.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo