[SAS] Re: GREEN LASER POINTERS

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:19:41 -0700

Hey congratulations! Here's a pretty easy procedure for collimating a 8"
SCT:
http://starizona.com/acb/basics/using_collimating_sct.aspx

Never done it myself but you can always bring your scope in 30 min or so
before the meeting - I'm sure someone could help. Can't wait to see that
thing out at Fishtrap!

Nick