[SAS] Re: GREEN LASER POINTERS

  • From: "Cindy Fenick" <cs.fenick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:07:59 -0700

Wow, Thanks Nick!!  Can’t go wrong with a $5 gamble.  Guess what?  I am now the
proud owner of a Celestron Evolution 8” S-C telescope.  Already had to take it
apart to get some debris off the inside of lense, AND it’s probably out of
collimation now, but maybe some of you “pros” can help me with getting it
calibrated again, if it needs it.  See ya Friday.

Cindy