[SAS] Re: GREEN LASER POINTERS

  • From: John Riegel <riegel.john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:00:07 -0700

The laser at the lowest cost URL is a 1 mW unit vs. 5 mW for Orion.  That
said Tmart appears to have several 5mW 532nm lasers for between 6 and 10
bucks, assuming no objections with shipping from Hong Kong.

Looks like 5mW is the highest power you can easily get.   Good reading at
http://www.laserpointersafety.com.