[SAS] Re: Fishtrap this Saturday

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAS <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:24:25 -0700

Sorry to hear that...my car is probably going to be too full to take the
grill. I'll probably bring some chips or something :P

Nick

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 1:14 PM, John Riegel <riegel.john@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would love to come out and cook but have a cold and I'm sneezing all
over everything ; I should not be preparing food. If someone wants to pick
up the grill and supplies call me at 509-869-3735.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2015, at 12:35 AM, Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Harvey,

You are welcome to bring food. John may or may not be bringing the grill /
burgers, haven't heard yet.

Nick

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Harvey L Brown <hlbrb88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick,

Rosemarie and I will be there. We will be playing with star photos
(Milky Way, star tracks, etc) using conventional cameras. Before it gets
really dark, and while things are in the "oven", we will try to learn how
real astronomy is done.

Should we eat before we come or bring food?

Thanks,

Harvey Brown

Climate Change: God's way of showing that smarter primates is not a
viable evolutionary strategy.

Neil deGrasse Tyson <https://www.facebook.com/neildegrassetyson>: "The
good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in
it."

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Weather is looking pretty good.

Sunset is a little after 7...I'll probably be there around 6:30. I know
Debbie will be there with some Scouts...anyone else going?

I'll be working on my Messier list, hopefully getting the southern
objects while I can this year. With me will be the club's 12" reflector.

Hope to see you there!

Nick