[SAS] "Fishtrap

  • From: Suzanne <suzlaughsalot@xxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 00:04:44 -0700

This morning at Fishtrap, just before Darrell and I left to come home the wife of the family camping in the tent above the truck came over and thanked everyone for showing her family around the sky. She said the kids really liked it. She seemed taken by the fact that everyone had been so kind to her family and wanted to know if it was normal. We told her yes that everyone in the club is always open to sharing. She said to say thank you to everyone.

That was the first time they had used the Tent coming off the top of the truck. She said her husband was always buying gadgets like that. The parents plus the five month old baby slept up on top and the other three kids slept on cots below. Sure was a strange site to see.

Suzanne