[SAS] Re: Fishtrap

  • From: Mary Singer <hari@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:50:06 -0700

We'll be there. Mary S.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2015, at 2:08 PM, bpdools83 (Redacted sender "bpdools83@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be there around 8.

In a message dated 04/18/15 12:26:39 Pacific Daylight Time,
nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Excellent. I'll be there around an hour before sunset (6:45ish).

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Zach Drew <zachula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Planning on attending for my first time at fishtrap. Really excited to kick
the summer observing season off with what is looking to be a really
spectacular night

On Apr 17, 2015 21:03, "Daniel Bakken" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope to see lots of you out there tomorrow night.