[SAS] Eclipse

  • From: Suzanne <suzlaughsalot@xxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 23:37:55 -0700

My husband and I tried to find a place to stay to see the eclipse. We found nothing. Just wondering if anyone had come up with a place to stay see the eclipse that didn't require a house payment. Most places that are left want $400 for five nights. Just a little bit of greed going on here. It's my fault I didn't start earlier. Just wondering if anyone else stumbled upon some place.

thank you Suzanne

It would have been a wonderful time to start going to the Oregon Star Party.