[SAS] Re: Coulter Compact Odyssey 10.1 F4.5

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 17:32:14 +0000 (UTC)

Yep it is a cool scope, it is a fast scope 10.1 inch mirror with focal length
4.5 the wheels work great to move it around on hard surfaces.
I wish I had the time to rebuild it. because it is a good scope. I will put
info about it in the Asterisk for our members if no takers then I will put on
Craigslist and other advertising methods.
the secondary mirror looks great nothing has to be done to it.

http://www.astro-tom.com/tips_and_advice/cleaning_optics.htm

cleaning is not that big of a deal and all you might have to do is brush the
dust off with an optic brush I included a website there is all
kinds of sites out there to figure it out.
re-coating is a different story, and like I said it might be fine I would have
one of our more experienced ATM persons to take a look at it before doing
anything, because cleaning could make it worse.

Debbie