[SAS] Re: Avista LED 'upgrade' is a downgrade for night skies.

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:54:52 +0000 (UTC)

there is a couple on Rockwood blvd coming home I get blinded by a couple
because as I am coming around a corner it hits me in the eyes. Some of the new
lights look like the middle strip of the LED is out. And Some don't. I will go
a little slower and maybe take a picture.
I do have a display board that Anna one of our YAA did when she had a shopping
mall being put up in her neighborhood and she talked to her neighborhood
council about light pollution. This was in Indian Trail neighborhood, she took
pictures of good lights bad lights and so on...

Debbie