[SAS] Re: Another test anybody?

  • From: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 23:21:08 -0700

-Jenny

On 2014-12-22 23:04, Nick Monkman wrote:
yep I got it, might go take a peek at jupiter!

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Nicholas Wiseman
<njtwiseman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like I finally got in.  Clouds here in post falls.  Guess
everyone is out looking at the stars -> good job haha

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I received it, I guess no one has anything to say, but it is a
clear night tonight. I just got home from work.

the sky looks nice.

Debbie

FROM: "Nicholas Wiseman" <njtwiseman@xxxxxxxxx>
TO: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SENT: Monday, December 22, 2014 7:07:27 PM
SUBJECT: [SAS] Another test anybody?

Did it work?