[sarcmembers] Re: help for Civil Air Patrol

  • From: "george bernard" <gbernard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:06:48 GMT

both steve clark and joe shrum got ham licenses recently and are members of our
club.   i think we should support them and the CAP organization in any way we
can.
i joined their organization and  i think harold scott was in the process of
joining.
regards,  george bernard   w6nre
my cell 818-370-9407
ps:  their meetings are on wed evenings at the airport,  all are welcome to
attend for a look/see.