[sarcmembers] email, od sorts....

  • From: Paul Andreasen <pandreasen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 02:57:45 -0700

I have this great idea! really revolutionary!! We all have each others REAL email addresses, so why don't we bitch to our hearts content, USING THEM? That way, we don't screw up ANOTHER club resource, wasting all the OTHER members time? Also, it' easier to delete, if that is your choice!

Mine is: pandreasen@xxxxxxxxxxx AND I usually do read them, then delete them anyway. 73's to all. and to all a good night! (Hope Santa didn't copyright that!! He'll be after me next!!)

only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS
will not get your email address

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi