[sarcmembers] Re: West County ARES 2008 Field Day photos...

  • From: Bkitzer@xxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:23:44 EDT

THANKS PHOTOS ARE GREAT AND I HAD AN EXCELLENT  TIME.

Be an organ  and tissue donor.

Don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need  them here. Want to
talk about being an organ donor, call 805-736-3285 or  805-588-1320. Hugh
Thompson.

Be sure to use your rights under the FIRST  AND SECOND amendment of the
Constitution.

In a message dated 7/7/2008 10:55:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
n6vmo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

For those that may have missed the West County ARES 2008 Field Day event,  I
have published some photos.

_http://www.n6vmo.com/arpics/June2008FieldDayKD4GBA/index.html_
(http://www.n6vmo.com/arpics/June2008FieldDayKD4GBA/index.html)

If someone has photos from the SARC event, please post them for those of  us
who missed out.

Thank you,

John
N6VMO