[sarcmembers] Re: //WL2K winlnk demo

  • From: David Dowler <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 09:45:56 -0700

John

When you use winlink, you have a separate email address. Yours would be N6VMO@xxxxxxxxxxxx So when you go to download email thru winlink, you will only be getting email that was sent to you at that address. Apparently it is quite popular among hams that are on boats and RVFers in remote areas.

Dave KA6BFB

John Maetta wrote:
Good job to all.

Can I pull email from any email account using WinLink? It would be pretty cool to download my email from Verizon.

John
N6VMO
----- Original Message ----- From: <KA6BFB@xxxxxxxxxxx>