[sarcmembers] //WL2K winlnk demo

  • From: KA6BFB@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 03:55:00 -0000

Dear SARC Members

Just an example, I am sending this from my car, via winlink on 2 meters at
approximately Broadway and Betteravia in Santa Maria. Check out the winlink
email address. This stuff is really cool. Kudos to Denns, KM6DF for the initial
interest in this technlogy that got the ball roling.

Dave KA6BFB

only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS
will not get your email address

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi