[sarcmembers] W6AB and the June VHF Contest

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wswss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 07:38:31 -0700

Hello,

W6AB, in CM94sp, will be operating in this year's June VHF Contest.

Our hope is to have bands 50MHz - 1296Mhz on the air by contest start. We will also have a station on 145.00 FM.

We will also be looking to schedule EME contacts on 144 and 1296MHz using JT65B/C. It is also our hope to schedule some terrestrial contacts using WSJT JT65B on 144, 423 and 1926Mhz. So, if you need CM94 and are just out of range, please send us your schedule for a WSJT contact.

Our station specs:

50Mhz - 5el, 150W
144Mhz - 2x17el, 1KW
220Mhz, 3el, 110W
432Mhz - 13el, 150W
902Mhz, 17el, 200W
1296Mhz, 22el, 250W

Hope to hear you all,

73

John
N6VMO

only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS
will not get your email address

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi