[sarcmembers] W6AB June VHF Contest Results

  • From: n6vmo@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:36:43 -0700

For those who don’t get QST.  Here are the results of W6AB in last June’s VHF Contest.

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/2009/junvhf.pdf

We were soundly trounced by the large N6VI contest team. Therefore we were not going to receive an award for Best in Section…bummer…

But we did manage to place:

220 out of 1137 contest wide entries

2nd out 7 Santa Barbara Section entries

10th out of 72 Southwestern Division entries.

Not bad…Congrats…

John
N6VMO
_______________________________________________ You have received this because you are subscribed to the Satellite Amateur Radio Club Members Mailing List To post on the mailing list, simply send email to sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx This mailing list will only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS will not get your email address To unsubscribe, send an email to sarcmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at: //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi