[sarcmembers] Towers available to good home

  • From: David Dowler <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 23:27:29 -0800

To All SARC Members

 As most of you know, I have been on a crusade for the last three years to clean up the facilities. I guess it has gotten so bad that I was teased about it at today’s meeting. Anyway, all of the surplus antennas have been disposed of thru auctions, or other means. I have also cut up and disposed of all the rotting wood that was on the pile outside. With all of this done, the gardeners were finally able to weed whack around the pile and you can actually see what is there. Because of this new visibility, the board was able to make a decision on what towers to keep and what to dispose of. Shown below are the towers we want to get rid of. I wanted to give SARC members first shot at these towers. Whoever contacts me first, and says they want any of these, gets it. They are all FREE.

 These may be offered to the public possibly as soon as Monday night. Whatever is left in a few weeks will be subject to a visit to the Lompoc City Dump. My phone number is 805 934 0077.

 Dave.. KA6BFB

The Mast inside the Red Dotted Line is available for free..

Tubular Tower.. Available for free to good home.

Tubular tower base fixtures.. both available

Another Tubular Tower.. Waiting for a new concrete pad.. Free for the taking

Another soon to be orphaned tower. You can save it from the dump