[sarcmembers] Re: Thank you...

  • From: george bernard <gbernard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john maetta <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:33:25 -0700

does anyone know anything about mountain air electronics,  they have a dsp
amplified speaker which i can buy for about $200.

george bernard   w6nre

ps:  i wont be at the club tomorrow afternoon due to meeting with member of gen
 shelton's staff from vbg which will hopefully

result in a golf game at marschalla ranch .

ps a gain:  can anyone name this radio?  hint  ft wayne, indiana

santa barbara, ca web page is www.balanceindustries.com for my company cell
818-370-9407

From: n6vmo@xxxxxxxxx
To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: john.c.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sarcmembers] Thank you...
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:49:00 -0700

All,

I would like to thank all the members for their support for helping me reach
one of my Amateur Radio goals.  Yesterday, I received the ARRL VUCC Award for
144MHz.  It could not have been accomplished as easily if it were not for the
use of the SARC facilities and equipment.

www.n6vmo.com/amateur%20radio/N6VMO%20144MHz%20VUCC%20Award.JPG

Now I am about to turn my attention to obtaining VUCC on 1296MHz and encourage
the members to use the portable tower and its EME array to obtain VUCC for
W6AB.  I would be happy to instruct the use of azimuth/elevation systems and
WSJT weak signal software to anyone interested.

73

John
because you are subscribed to the Satellite Amateur Radio Club Members Mailing
List To post on the mailing list, simply send email to
sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx This mailing list will only accept email from
subscribed members so SPAMMERS will not get your email address To unsubscribe,
send an email to sarcmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi