[sarcmembers] Re: Satellite ARC meeting this Saturday

  • From: "Eric Lemmon" <wb6fly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 19:36:17 -0700

Niko,

Since the Security Police patrol the areas outside the fence, and in fact
drive around the compound in the clear area outside the fence, we cannot
string wires where they could be snagged by a vehicle.  If the wires are
elevated well above the traffic path, and away from the 400-foot tower,
there should not be a problem.  Let's discuss your plans before you string
any wires outside the fence.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY