[sarcmembers] SARC network

  • From: "David Dowler" <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:52:01 -0700

Dear SARC Club members

We seem to have an interruption in our internet connectivity. It has
occurred sometime this week, and all connectivity to the clubhouse as well
as site 1 and site 2 is down. This also means the weather server, remote
base, and echolink nodes are down. I verified that it is a network
connection and not our equipment this afternoon. I have sent an email to our
provider, LUSD, and hope to have this resolved ASAP. This is our only real
outage since we got this thing up and running back in December 2007. I'll
make another posting when it is all working again.

Dave, KA6BFB

SARC Network Manager

11:35:00