[sarcmembers] Re: SARC equipment liquidation

  • From: "Bill McMillan" <12647@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:58:29 -0800

Thanks for the offer.  Do not needit.

Bill McMillan

From: sarcmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sarcmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Dowler
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 6:17 PM
To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sarcmembers] SARC equipment liquidation

All SARC members

Harold and I took the items to the landfill that we discussed at the meeting
today. In the spirit of liquidation, we are going to get rid of one more
item. It is the signal generator below. We have newer, smaller, solid state
equipment that is working to take its place. The condition of this piece is
unknown. The power lamp illuminates, but the band selector switch does not
move the indicator. There is a manual with it. I believe it was an HP606, 50
Khz - 65 Mhz.

If any body wants it, let me know. If more than one person wants it, highest
bidder gets it. If nobody wants it, it goes to the landfill.

Dave

KA6BFB

JPEG image