[sarcmembers] SARC equipment liquidation

  • From: David Dowler <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:17:07 -0800

All SARC members

Harold and I took the items to the landfill that we discussed at the meeting today. In the spirit of liquidation, we are going to get rid of one more item. It is the signal generator below. We have newer, smaller, solid state equipment that is working to take its place. The condition of this piece is unknown. The power lamp illuminates, but the band selector switch does not move the indicator. There is a manual with it. I believe it was an HP606, 50 Khz - 65 Mhz.

If any body wants it, let me know. If more than one person wants it, highest bidder gets it. If nobody wants it, it goes to the landfill.

Dave

KA6BFB