[sarcmembers] Re: SARC clubhouse network

  • From: David Dowler <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:37:44 -0800

George

It is not sophisticated... It is regular internet like you are using to send this email. People were using the internet and not turning off the switch.

Dave

george bernard wrote:
dave,   who is going to use this very sophisticated computer/radio system?
why would a person like me living in buellton use it?  i really dont understand
its purpose.  i think it is a great science project!   george   w6nre
santa barbara, ca   web page is
www.balanceindustries.com for my company cell 818-370-9407