[sarcmembers] SARC Portable Tower EME Array Refurbishment

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:53:50 -0700

Hello,

After a couples of months, I have finally started to repair the sagging EME
antennas.  On Sunday morning, I disassembled the boom and elevation components.
Please be aware that the antennas, coax and power divider are laying on the
ground under the tower.  My plan is to complete the refurbishment by this
coming weekend.

Here are some photos from Sunday's activities.
http://www.n6vmo.com/emepics/SARCPortableTowerEMEArrayRefurbishment/index.html

73

John
N6VMO