[sarcmembers] SARC Clubhouse schedule

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:31:46 -0700

Hello,

I would like to schedule the use of the SARC facility on August 4 from 07:00L -
12:00L (1400UTC - 1900UTC) and again on August 5 from 08:00L - 13:00L (1500UTC
- 2000UTC).  My plan is to operate 144MHz Earth-Moon-Earth (EME). If this
schedule conflicts with any other use of the facility, then let me know ASAP.

Of course, you are all encouraged to drop in and particiapte.

As you approach the clubhouse and while you are at the site, please refrain
from using your 2 meter equipment, as this will interfere with the ops or may
damage your equipment.
Beware, there will be coax and control cables stretching across the parking
lot. Do not step on or drive over the coax cables. I will have the saftey cones
out marking their locations.

Looking forward to seeing you there...

Thank you,

John