[sarcmembers] Re: Portable contest operation

  • From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:38:54 -0800 (PST)

I was finally able to make it to the Clubhouse this past Monday.  Between the
bad weather and other obligations I could not find enough time sooner. I
removed the tower, the pole and the cables.  I noticed the ground radials were
removed. Hopefully the wires soldered on the copper ring got saved (it took
over 7000' of wire to build the ground screens).

Niko - AC6DD