[sarcmembers] Re: Personal Equipment Damage

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:37:26 -0800

Hello,

This morning, I was able to get the amplifier up and running again.  The plate
tuning shaft need to be reattched to the tuning knob shaft and the tube grid
circuit diodes were blown. So, not a catastrophic issue.
A dollar's worth of components and some mechanical repair and we are ready to
get back on the moon.

73

John
N6VMO