[sarcmembers] Re: Personal Equipment Damage

  • From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:54:51 -0800 (PST)

I see another possibility.  I had my five year old Son with me when I was
setting up the antennas for ARRL160.  I don't remember the date, but it was
after the JOTA activity - they were already in the visitor log.  I kept an eye
on him and didn't let him touch any equipment, but you never know.  I hope the
damage is not serious.

Niko - AC6DD

only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS
will not get your email address

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi