[sarcmembers] June VHF Contest Score...

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <K6YR@xxxxxxx>, <Ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:05:27 -0700

All,

Our total this year turned out to be 25,654. Congrats!...

We were just over 1000 points shy of last year's score. Just a wee bit more
member and local participation (~10 QSOs) on 6 or 2 Meters could have put us
over the top.

Thanks to the several members that contacted us for some valuable QSO points.
This year, we had 25 less QSOs, but 6 more grid multipliers.  Last year's 902
and 1296 QSO counts were also a bit higher.

Here is a screen shot of the scoring software:

www.n6vmo.com/amateur%20radio/June%202010%20VHF%20Contest/w6abjune2010contestlog.jpg

Ignore the QSO/Hr data. The data was all entered by hand this evening. Ray,
AD6LV, how did this score compare to your entry data?

2009 Contest Results - W6AB
      # Call Score QSOs Mult Class Section Club Ops
      1 W6AB 26,695 225 95 M SB   (N6VMO, KA6BFB, W6RFH, ops)

73

John
N6VMO