[sarcmembers] Re: June Contest reminders, suggestions and expectations...

  • From: "Eric Lemmon" <wb6fly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:45:14 -0700

John,

That's all good advice, but we do have a water heater at the Clubhouse- it
just takes a few minutes to make it to the tap.  Also, the cold running
water is potable, now that a new water line has been put in.  But let the
cold water run for at least ten minutes, if it has not been used for several
days, to get the stagnant water out of the pipeline.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY