[sarcmembers] June Contest reminders, suggestions and expectations...

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <K6YR@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:01:38 -0700

All,

Most of you know the SARC clubhouse location is fairly remote.  Please remember
to bring food, water, snacks etc.  The clubhouse has cold running water,
toilet, a refridgerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven.

Also, it can be fairly cool and foggy in the mornings and quite warm and windy
in the afternoon, so dress appropriately.

I use a prefer a favorite headset of mine, and use it to help cut out the busy
comm room background noise.  If you like to use headsets too, then please bring
a set of your own.

My plans have me arriving at around 0900 on Saturday morning.  There is a
little bit left to do.  This morning I setup the 902 station, tower camera and
monitor system. All that remians is remounting the 50 and 220MHz antennas on
the repaired rotor and some testing.

See you there.

73

John