[sarcmembers] Re: Help!...Need 220Mhz yagi for ARRL June 12-13 VHF Contest

  • From: "Eric Lemmon" <wb6fly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:53:56 -0700

John,

I have an Astron Wireless model 220-4H Yagi antenna that you are welcome to
borrow.  I bought it as a backup for the fiberglass omni antenna at the
Club's 220 repeater on Tranquillon Peak, but never got around to installing
it since the omni seems to be working okay.  It can mount in either the
vertical or horizontal position.  I have attached the spec sheet.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY