[sarcmembers] Re: Hardline needed...

  • From: "Eric Lemmon" <wb6fly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:40:17 -0700

John,

Roof mounting is not an option, since it would compromise the integrity of
the roof seal.  The Air Force is very sensitive about tenants damaging the
roofing on Government-owned buildings.

There are still many miles of abandoned LDF5-50 Heliax in the cable tunnel
at SLC-6.  I already have permission to salvage more of that cable, but have
not exercised the option.  Is 80 feet an accurate figure?

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY