[sarcmembers] Re: Did the SARC gate pad lock combination change?

  • From: george bernard <gbernard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:34:00 GMT

john,   at the last club meeting i was in the same position as you, so i asked
for the new combo.  then i walked out to try it and found both old and new
combos worked.  so i removed the lock and gave it to Lemon who usually knows
whats going on with the facility.  i presume that he tested it.
it is a 1.5 hours round trip from buellton to the club house.  btw - how is the
te-400 doing, have you had time to finish the repair?  any way that i can help?
 regards,
george bernard, w6nre
PS:  since a member blew the te-400 probably by putting too much juice into it
from the 736 - i dont come up to the club house on wednesdays/sundays any more.
100 watts wont do the job on 2 meters.