[sarcmembers] Re: Comments on the February SARC Meeting...

  • From: <jportune@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:29:58 -0800

IRB is short for Internet Remote Base, like the club's at Site 1. I am not sure
who you mean by "we" should buy one, the club or an individual. I personally
already have a big investment in the IRB and have little desire for 1.2 GHz.
But if someone wants to go for it, I would be pleased. The antenna and rotor
being offered would be fine.

John W6NBC