[sarcmembers] Re: Comments on the February SARC Meeting...

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:10:28 -0800

John,

The 10W drive from the 1296MHz module is perfect. That module will drive the
amp to full output.
Also, I kept a provision in the amp to install a 1296MHz low NF preamp. It is a
Downeast Microwave kit type and it is assembled and tested, just not installed.

What rotors are campatible with RIB? I may have a HAM-IV available as well as
several cheaper TV type rotors. The HAM-IV would be overkill with just a 23cM
yagi to turn.

We almost have the makings of a super 1296MHz station.

73

John