[sarcmembers] April 4th SARC Activities...

  • From: "John Maetta" <j.maetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:05:54 -0700

Hello All,

I am looking forward to presenting 'WSJT - Software for VHF DX'ers'. After the
meeting, I will once again be trying to complete my VUCC for 144MHz by
operating EME from the SARC site.
The moon rises at ~14:45, so directly after the meeting ends, I will start
setting up. You all are welcome to stick around and see what WSJT can do for
weak signal VHF enthusiasts.

I need two more 'confirmed' 144MHz contacts to obtain the VUCC award.

Please let me know if my after meeting activities will interfere with other
planned activities.

73

John
N6VMO