[sarcmembers] Ads on sarclist - Just say No

  • From: Tony <ad6id@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bkitzer@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 05:29:26 -0700

Dear KD6PPO (and others),

Please cool it on the ads; they're inappropriate for this forum. This is one of the implied courtesies of using this mail list; perhaps they should be stated rather than implied.

Stated now: Please, No Ads of any kind on sarclist!

KD4GBA's reponse was the only relevant one in the entire thread

(I know the ad is part of your signature. May I suggest you use an alternate signature for this list!?)

73, Tony, AD6ID
(member and manager of several lists over the years)
Tony Armendariz
ad6id@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 6-Jul-2008, at 22:51 , Bkitzer@xxxxxxx wrote:

ACKNOWLEDGED KD6PPO

Be an ... Constitution. <<<the ad<<<

In a message dated 7/6/2008 10:45:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kd4gba@xxxxxxx writes:
It's mine.  I left it there by accident on Saturday.

Avery KD4GBA