[saphelp] saphelp

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:44:50 +0530

Dear sir (s),
Please let me have the steps/procedures to define and assign the
organization structure/business process with respect to below, and the
relation with each other.

1. Chart of account,
2. Controlling area,
3. Business organization
4. Company code
5. Plant

Suresh shenoy

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:40 AM
To: Suresh Shenoy
Subject: Welcome to list 'saphelp'

Welcome to my SAP help community.
I decided to start this community for SAP knowledge sharing Purposes.
(I remember my first contract and how difficult it was to get into
contact with other Abappers for help :)

Hopefully questions posted here will be answered alot more quickly than
on other web based SAP communities.

saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and your question will go out to all on the

Please note that any Moronic behavior will get you banned fom this list.
So try be Polite at all times.
And no SPAM!!!! please :)
"MORONIC" EXPLAINED: Please dont be rude or condescending to other users
on the list.
Remember: NO QUESTION is a stoopid question, so post away!!!

Giving all reasons, Credit Card Numbers etc.
Kidding -> Just say I dont want this Crap anymore :)
and I will Unsub u asap.

Ratman (List Admin).

PS: Number of users subscribed so far: 23 (and counting)
35 ABAPpers and 3 Functional Consultants.

Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.