[saphelp]

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:40:46 +0200

Morning,

Can anyone tell me if there are standard transactions, programs,
functions...
that would enable me to copy cost centers structures and cost center master
data from
one client to another?

Thanks in advance

This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone
and return and/or destroy the original message.

Subject field.
To post on the SAPhelp list, simply send email to
saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx