[saphelp] Your Opinions.

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:37:47 +0200

Hi All.

Seeing as the list is still new an growing I need your input on some issues.
It seems that names are to be left out!!!
Sorry Rowan :) (those mysterious Programmer babes will just have to stay

I have had a request to add a note to the footer of the emails listing what
kind of
resources and expertise are on the list.
eg: 3 Ababers (General)
     2 Smartforms and Layout sets.
     1 SD consultant

Should we do this???

Thanks for your input.

Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to
the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at:

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and
you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxx You will receive the disclaimer by return eMail.