[saphelp] SAP - Penalties for not upgrading?

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:49:07 +0100

Good day all!

Just joined this mailing list and hope to be contributing part to it
someday as my knowledge grows

Been in my new job for just under a month and enjoying it.

My question....

I have been asked to find out what the cost or penalty would be for not
upgading. (Currently on ver 4.7 Enterprise)
Does anybody here work with SAP or know someone that does that could
possibly help me? I would appreciate some documentation if possible
please.

I have been trawling the net for an hours and have found nothing...

Thank you!