[saphelp] New welcome message for Our 3 new Subscribers.

  • From: "Tozer, Raymond (R)" <Raymond.Tozer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAPhelp (E-mail)" <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:51:56 +0200

Total now 7 :-) (Hoping more will join soon)

Welcome to my SAP help community.
I decided to start this community for SAP knowledge sharing Purposes.
Hopefully questions posted here will be answered alot more quickly than on
other web based SAP communities.

Please note that any Moronic behavior will get you banned fom this list.
So try be Polite at all times.
And no SPAM!!!! please :)

Giving all reasons, Credit Card Numbers etc.
Kidding -> Just say I dont want this Crap anymore :)
and I will Unsub u asap.

Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to
the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at:

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and
you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxx You will receive the disclaimer by return eMail.