[saphelp] Finding P/N's at a given Bin Location

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:57:30 -0400

At my last job, I was able to run reports to find any/all part numbers
at any given bin location.
I believe the SAP screen I used was SQ00.
At my new job, access to SQ00 is very tightly restricted.

Is there another SAP transaction I can use to find this info?

Doug Wyatt

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to

Thank you