[saphelp] Re: Anyone know the answer to this?

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:50:40 +0200

I installed mini basis and was able to successfully develop ABAP objects
under the local dev class using the login supplied by SAP.

Max Merolla
ABAP Developer
TSAM Sandton
011 809 2199
072 384 4955

                      saphelp@freelists

                      .org                     To:
<saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      saphelp-bounce@fr        Subject:  [saphelp] Anyone know
the answer to this?
                      eelists.org

                      2002-12-18 08:51

                      Please respond to

                      saphelp

*Can you can help me. I'm an IT person stuck in middle ground that loves
SAP and does course develoment and training. All courses I've found are
very much NOT for beginners, especially when you don't have a system. I've
installed the SAP mini basis, have played with IMG, etc and I'm supposed to
be able to do ABAP, but the objects are locked so I can't create an
interactive course to learn or to share.

Do you know how to unlock the blasted thing? Thanks much! SAP won't tell,
they just sent me to training and training is for SAP training courses.

Cynthia*

Regards,
Raymond Tozer.
VZAP, SAP Consultant.
Cell: +27 82 335 3052.
Wk : +27 11 441 3044.
Fax: +27 11 441 3040.

 NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,

 is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at:

 http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer.htm

 If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and

 you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to

 disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxx You will receive the disclaimer by return eMail.

Subject field.
To post on the SAPhelp list, simply send email to
saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx